Click here for more information on the 2011 Wisconsin MBA Experience.
The official beginning of a student’s career as a Wisconsin MBA student is the Wisconsin MBA Experience, an interactive pre-MBA program that takes place prior to the start of formal classes. Over the nine-day experience, students are introduced to the facilities, resources and technology available at the Wisconsin School of Business. They also get to know faculty advisors and fellow classmates, including those in the respective career specialization. Students gain a clear view of the expectations and demands of the Wisconsin MBA program, as well as its policies and procedures.
The 2011 Wisconsin MBA Experience is scheduled for August 17 – August 25 and is mandatory. Classes begin on Friday, September 2, 2011.
Scheduled activities for the 2011 Wisconsin MBA Experience include:
• Overview of MBA Career Development
• Resume Review and Guidance
• Employer Panel Discussion
• Team-building activities led by Facilitator [including the Badger Dash scavenger hunt for Real Estate students--more on that to come!]
• Student, Faculty and Staff Dinner
• Case Study Analysis and Presentation Review
• Seminars on Leadership, Communication, Strategy
• Math and Excel Review sessions
Enrollment and Advising
• Academic Program Advising
• Payroll and Benefits Review (Merit- Based Aid Recipients)
Click here to past stories on this blog about student orientation activities.
And welcome back to the Class of 2012!